Deadline: 10 May 2013 Study in: Italy Course starts Sept 2013
The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers scholarships for selected Masters Studies at the University of Pavia or at the Institute for Advanced Study of Pavia (IUSS) during the academic year 2013-2014.
Interested candidates must submit the application form (available on the website of UNIPV) which has to include:
• a complete application form with all the requested personal and academic data, the exact name of the selected course degree and of the Faculty at the University of Pavia or at IUSS;
• a curriculum vitae (European format: available on this Web page);
• a programme of studies and/or research activities which the candidate intends to implement during his/her stay in Pavia;
• a recent letter of reference signed by a university professor;
• a recent health certificate attesting that the applicant is not suffering from physical or mental illnesses;
• a photocopy of a valid passport of the applicant.
Applications must arrive ONLY by e-mail (just one PDF file by email) by 12.00 pm of the 10 May 2013. It is important to read the 2013-2014 Call for Applications and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.