WDL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION
All materials must be submitted as a complete package no later than February 1, and must be in English.
Please submit the following.
2. Three letters of recommendation. One letter of recommendation is to be from a school official from their home or Gallaudet. This letter should address the applicant’s academic ability and potential for success earning a college degree. Two other letters must be from two different people in the applicant’s home country.
These letters should address the applicant’s service, advocacy, and involvement in the deaf and hard of hearing community. Letters must be submitted in sealed envelopes with the signature of the person writing the letter written across the flap. (E‐mailed recommendations are not acceptable.)
3. Description of the project that you will develop. Use the outline on page 12.
4. Transcripts from high school, college, and other academic programs.
5. Photocopy of your national passport (page showing passport number, name, nationality, date of birth, place of birth, passport issuing and expiration date).
6. Signed Letter of Intent (Page 13).
7. Send complete application package to:
WDL Program Administrator
Center for International Programs and Services
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002‐3695, USA
8. Completed checklist on page 12.