Package We offer a superb package of benefits including:
• A three year renewable contract.
• A tax-free starting salary of AED 3,640 (approx. US$ 1,000) plus flying pay of approximately US$ 600 per month.
• High quality furnished shared accommodation (own bedroom).
• Comprehensive medical coverage.
• Free duty transport.
• End-of-service benefits. A bonus is also payable on completion of the first three year contract.
• Emirates will provide you annually with a confirmed ticket to your home country.
• Generous travel concessions on Emirates and other airlines.
REQUIREMENTS Every new cabin crew will be provided with comprehensive training in our state-of-the-art training college. However to qualify for this opportunity, you will need to meet the following criteria.
• Minimum age 21 years at the time of application.
• Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes), which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
• Educated to at least high school standard.
• Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
• Fluent in written and spoken English (fluency in another language is an asset).
• Previous experience in the service/hospitality industry is an advantage.
• Finally, you will be the sort of person who has the natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment. If you are successful, you will be located in Dubai, the most modern and cosmopolitan of the Gulf cities, which is becoming renowned for its high-class tourist facilities and its high standard of living.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please click here for our on-line application form.